Here are a few details you need to know about this church plant:
The new Mamlaka Hill Chapel Ruaka is located in what was formely known as Herisquare Restaurant. It’s opposite the Two Rivers Mall and next to the Northern Bypass.
Our Church service happens every Sunday from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM. From 5th February we will introduce a second service from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
The new facility is fitted with an awesome a play area for children, a swimming pool, car wash and restaurant that we inherited from its former occupant. It also has adequate parking space and meeting rooms making it an ideal community church. We plan to keep most of the facilities in order to promote fellowship and build godly community that will impact the nations for Christ.
- A vibrant worship service where the word of God is correctly handled.
- A community of believers that are encouraged to develop their personal intimacy with God.
- Small groups that fuel growth and accountability in the lives of their members.
- A church with a serious approach to missions to the whole world, with members who are engaged and eager to grow and serve.
- A vibrant Sunday School program where kids are taught God’s word from the bible and engaged with relevant crafts and illustrations.