Did you know that giving is an act of worship?
1. To support our local and global mission fields.
2. Giving helps run the everyday ministry that takes place in and through Mamlaka Hill Chapel.
3. It also helps to meet the physical and spiritual needs of our congregants and the community around us.
How can I give?
You can give via:
1. Cash payments can be made at the Information Desk on Sundays or at the reception on weekdays from 8am – 7pm. Receipts will be provided.
2. Cheques can be issued to “Mamlaka Hill Chapel”
3. Mpesa as detailed below:
|Tithes and offering||
(You can leave this section blank)
Insert the name of the Ministry / Event
4. You can also place standing orders or make direct transfers/deposits to our account as detailed
Bank: Commercial Bank of Africa
Account Name: Mamlaka Hill Chapel
Tithes and offering-6475720013
USD Account -6475720034
Swift code: CBAFKENX