Our mission is to empower the urban youth to transform lives, society and the world. We take note of the fact that this culture that shapes the values of our young people is lost and is looking for answers.
As God enables us, we engage tirelessly in discipleship of young people in the hope that they would become bold in their faith to engage and lead the culture to Christ.
We have five ministries under the youth department:
- R.O.P.E.S – This ministry reaches out to young people transitioning from primary school into high school.
- Quest – This ministry reaches out to young people transitioning from high school into college.
- Club Jesus – This ministry reaches out to teenagers in high school.
- Limitless – This ministry reaches out to young people in college and runs every SUNDAY from 12pm – 2pm
- S.A.L.T – This ministry reaches out to young people in college, mostly University of Nairobi students, and runs every THURSDAY NIGHT from 7pm – 9:30pm
The following are the five pillars of our ministry operations:
- Deliberate Discipleship
- Engaging worship
- Warm Fellowship
- Reaching the lost
- Ministry involvement